QR Code Link to This Post
DAY and NIGHT shifts available
Local Aerospace Electronics Company has positions available for 1st Shift (7am-5pm M-F, Sat 7-12pm) and 2nd shift (3:30pm to 12am M-F).
Assembly: Experienced in mechanical assemblies using screws, adhesives etc, hand/power tools.
Solder: Must be able to solder thru hole and surface mount components, using soldering iron and hand tools.
Test / Tuning Technician: Experience in using computer and testing electronics devices in production.
Packing: Experience with final inspection, cleaning, gluing, labeling, boxing products.
SMT Operators: Experience with JUKI SMT machines, MPM/Accuflex, Heller ovens, setups, setup verification, oven profiles, first articles, and production.
• Must have experience, and a steady work history.
• Must be able to legally work in the USA.
• Understand and speak basic English at a 50% or greater level
• Must pass a drug test and background check
• Must be able to lift at least 25lbs
Apply in person between the hours of 9am-12pm, Monday – Friday only:
20732 Lassen St
(No phone calls please)