QR Code Link to This Post
PROS Auto Recruiting is hiring on behalf of a dealership in West Covina.
Our Service Department is growing and we are searching for a General Motors experienced, customer focused Service Advisor to join our team.
· Do you believe that being a team player can impact your personal goals and the goals of the organization?
· Do you believe that you have the ability to provide a phenomenal level of customer service?
· Do you believe that phenomenal customer service creates great impact?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an employee and customer focused organization and we are looking for a candidate that is a team player and has a passion for taking care of our customers.
Service Advisor REQUIREMENTS:
· General Motors experience required
· Team player
· Ability to work one Saturday per month
· Product knowledge
· Customer focused
· High level of organization
· Commitment to stellar customer service
· Strong sales skills
· Attention to detail
· Team player
· Ability to multi-task
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Enthusiastic and positive
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Motivated and outgoing
· Willing to go the extra mile to make the sale
· Valid CA driver’s license
· Ability to pass drug and background test
Service Advisor RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as a liaison between service technicians and service customers
· Provide support for customer inquiries (questions, estimates, etc.)
· Collect customer information and report vehicle symptoms as described by customer appropriately on dealer management system and CRM
· Build relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service through greeting, reporting, and Customer Status Updates
· Maintain high CSI score
· Distribute work between service technicians efficiently by prioritizing required services and communicating customer needs to technicians
· Explain completed work and charges to customers upon each check out
· Active Delivery and MPVI with every customer
· Provide preventative maintenance recommendations as needed
· Support all other Service functions
· Keep up to date on all GM training
· Work closely with Service BDC
· When necessary, make and input Service appointments in the CRM/DMS
· Commitment to following up and communicating with all customers during their Service visit
Service Advisor BENEFITS:
We offer full benefits after 90 days of employment.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
· Life Insurance
· Vacation and sick days
We offer a very competitive pay plan that is commission based
Equal Opportunity Employer