QR Code Link to This Post
Employment type: Part-time to start; building up to full-time
Our products are ranking #1 in the skincare industry.
We are experiencing GROWTH. At this time, we have a job opening for a “Business Associate” who will help us handle our INCREASING business matters and needs.
Run and manage the sales “funnel” in our ecommerce dept.
Receiving and posting receivables
Post on all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Set up a “Virtual filing” system across our whole office (goal is eliminating physical paperwork)
Shadow the sales manager and complete the tasks that he couldn’t get to finish (due to time constraints)
General office work: filing, email correspondence, scheduling, phones + errands, plus assisting sales, and shipping dept.
1. Positive and polite attitude.
2. Pleasant phone voice and professional manner.
3. Diligent and intelligent.
4. Organized and self-disciplined.
5. Good communications skills.
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and QUICKBOOKS. We are a Windows 10 environment.
(PLEASE DO NOT apply if you’re not familiar with these programs)
7. College graduate preferred.
8. Experience with sales and marketing activities.
9. Experience serving as a Personal or Admin Assistant.
Serious applicants only … if you do not have the above experience and qualifications, PLEASE do not apply.
We are a company that is growing and we simply need a “set of hands” to help us keep up with our growth.
Please respond with your email and a cover letter stating why you are interested in and qualified for this position.