QR Code Link to This Post
Excellence / Passion / Integrity
4640 Admiralty Way, Fifth Floor
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Rokita Law offers a free 15-minute phone consultation that may be scheduled by visiting ROKITALAW.COM and clicking “schedule a consultation”. By requesting a consultation, you understand that no legal advice will be given during this consultation and that no attorney-client relationship exists until a retainer agreement is signed between you and Rokita Law. After the 15-minutes lapse, Rokita Law is under no obligation to provide further assistance.
Why Rokita Law?
Rokita Law takes a holistic approach to practice by focusing on the client and legal issue as a whole in order to achieve the most sustainable solution from beginning to end. Our services are offered at a competitive hourly or flat rate to ensure clients are able to address legal concerns in a reasonable, affordable manner.
• Entity Formation
• Permits and Licences
• Business Litigation
• Real Estate Investments
• Contract Formation and Review
• Real Estate Investment Trusts
• Employment Agreements
• Commercial Leases
• Corporate Reorganization
• Trademark search
• Trademark registration
• Copyright registration
• Trademark licensing agreements
• Copyright licensing agreements
• Living Trusts
• Healthcare Directive
• Power of Attorney
• Licensing Applications
• Entity Formation
• Contract review and formation
• Compliance with state and local laws
• Hemp / CBD Law
Small Claims Coaching
• Filing a small claims action
• Locating parties
• Responding to a small claims action (if a defendant)
• Preparing a trial brief, exhibits, and other necessary documents,
• Making strategic decisions,
• Answering technical questions
• Collecting judgments.
• Criminal Record Expungements
• Proposition 64 Expungements
• Proposition 47 Expungements
• Student Loan Debt
• Collection Lawsuits
• Debtor Protection/Settlement Plan
• Credit Card Debt
• Business Debt
• Collection Harassment Claims
Looking to start a cannabis business in California? Rokita Law is a boutique law firm involved in the CA cannabis industry. We offer application services for cultivation facilities, dispensaries, and manufacturing facilities.
This posting is an advertisement and does not create an attorney-client relationship or contractually obligate Rokita Law to represent you as your attorney. Rokita Law cannot serve as your counsel in any matter unless you and the firm expressly agree, in writing, that we will serve as your attorney.