QR Code Link to This Post
Law Office is seeking a Spanish/English entry level Legal Assistant, who possesses strong communication skills for a Full-time position at our L.A. office.
We offer a friendly work environment and helpful co-workers. Employee duties in this position will include, but are not limited to:
– Greeting clients, attorneys and messenger service when arriving
– Assisting in data entry, as needed
– Translating and interpreting for clients and attorneys
– Making and receiving phone calls
– Light clerical duties, such as filling out forms and drafting letters in both English and Spanish
– Bilingual (English /Spanish) required
– Minimum of 1-3 years in related work experience
– Personable with excellent communications skills
– Well organized
– Friendly customer service
– Sharp, motivated and a fast learner
– Strong writing skills
– Proficient in basic computer programs (i.e.: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Calendar and Docs)
Law firm experience is a plus, but not required.
Please email in PDF/MS Word your Cover Letter and Resume. Include the letters “SS” in your e-mail title.