QR Code Link to This Post
Traffic Roots is a digital ad network that connects cannabis brands to cannabis friendly content sites. With digital advertising sources such as Google Facebook, and Yahoo banning vice industries such as Alcohol, Tobacco, and Cannabis from placing digital ads through their network. This creates a unique opportunity for Traffic Roots to bring digital advertising to the cannabis industry. Traffic Roots solves the digital advertising gap with an automated platform featuring real-time traffic data, conversion analytics and ROI analysis for advertisers. We are looking for a Graphics design intern with potential for hire at the end of the term that is ready to be part of one of the biggest movements in History. With Cannabis becoming legal in CA on Jan. 2, 2018 we are looking or build our core team and scale.
Interns will work on Front end and back end facets of our platform, using Photoshop, MySQL, Bootstrap, Laravel, and Illustrator in the graphic design. The Internship program is unpaid requires a minimum 3 to 4 month commitment, and could lead to a paid position upon successful completion.
Who Should Apply:
If you are in college and plan on pursuing a career in Full Stak Development and have an interest in the cannabis market, this the place to be. We are looking for professionals oriented individuals who understand the business value of the industry.
You will engage in:
* Wireframe layouts for the platform
* Vectorizing artwork
* Setting up and testing user flow engagement
* User interface testing
* Advertising creation and testing
* Database structure
* Bootstrap knowledge
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Photography skills a plus
* Team Player
* Upbeat and positive “can do” attitude
* Candidate should be pursuing a degree or career in graphic design or digital media at an accredited university or school
* Candidate must be available to intern 16-24 hours per week for approximately 3 months
Please submit a resume with cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position or your submission will not be reviewed.
Check out our YouTube Video to learn more https://youtu.be/NMML0n5Izz8