QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Los Angeles, California. (Near downtown LA)
Who We Are
One Design Lab, Inc. is a Los Angeles based Architecture, Interior Design firm. We maintains an interactive dialogue between architect, client and collaborators too insure well-thought out design and construction solutions. One Design Lab, Inc. has designed commercial and residential spaces in Los Angeles, San Jose, Blythe, San Diego, Las Vegas and New Mexico. Our projects range from government projects, airports, hotels, spas, restaurants, lounges, retails, gas stations, offices and residences. We approach each project with a detail process that allows for collaboration with the client.
Job Title: Mid level Accountant/ Administrative Assistant
• Making and receiving phone calls on a day to day basis.
• Checking and sending mail and email.
• General bookkeeping.
• Generate profit & loss statement for each project
• Receiving/processing orders.
• Customer service inquiries.
• Other minor administrative office work.
• Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), the web, and email
• Quickbooks & Excel experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Capable of operating a multi-line phone system
• Able to handle frequent interruptions, support multiple people and prioritize task
• Able to manage time very well, be flexible and reliable
• Able to find tasks and show initiative in keeping occupied
• Able to work in time constraints and handle stress professionally
• Must be in legal employment status to work in US
• College graduate
• Detail Oriented
• Great attitude
• Ability to Communicate well verbally or written
• Work well independently
• Have learners attitude
• Strong support role
• Bilingual is a plus (English is required. Additional language : Korean or Spanish)
• M-F 8am-5pm (full-time only)
• Will receive proper training.
• Gain valuable business operations knowledge
• Annual Salary : From $36,000 to $42,000 (negotiable depending on experience. This will be further discussed during the application process.
Please submit your resume/portfolio