QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to find a job where your contributions can make a meaningful impact? At Eat Less Meat we’re helping people eat a diet that is healthier and more sustainable. We make it easy to eat healthy, sustainable food by selling prepackaged vegan meals in farmer’s markets and by delivery, and by providing computer driven food coaching. Every meal we sell is a step towards fighting heart disease, cancer and global warming.
We’re looking for someone who is driven, wants to be part of a true early-stage startup and cares about making a real difference in their job. You’ll have the opportunity to help us grow our core food distribution in farmer’s markets as well as help us find new channels (Wholesale etc.) You’ll get to own part of the company from an early stage and take on a lot of responsibility with all the growth potential that comes with that as the company grows. If you’re hard working, reliable and driven this company can be your canvas, and you’ll thrive and be rewarded.
Check us out at https://www.eatlessme.at
What you’ll do
– Help us grow from 2 markets per week to 7-8 markets per week.
– Manage Communication with Farmer’s Markets
– Help grow our distribution channels
– Help drive company strategy to get us from selling vegan food in a few markets to helping all of America eat better.
What you need
– Reliable and responsible
– Great people skills
– A passion for food
– A desire to do something that makes real impact
– Preferably transportation to get to/from markets
– We’ve got some cash and some equity. We can start part-time if that works with your life. $1000 per month for office activities (15-20 hours per week) + $100 and commission for each market you run. On top of that take a chunk of our company for your efforts and grow with us!