QR Code Link to This Post
Is your organization mired in antiquated systems, legacy software, or disparate data stores?
Or maybe your technology is up to date, but you are looking for a custom application to meet a new requirement.
We can help with that!
Who we are:
Founded in 1985, SCI Consulting Group primarily assists public agencies throughout California with establishment and administration of taxes, assessments, fees, and other special levies. The IT Department of SCI has a combined 50+ years of experience with the front end user interface and back end database architecture and management. We are available for one off or long term software development projects. As an adjunct to tax and fee administration, we also have a state-of-the-art service center with expertise in data and document processing and customer care, including inbound and outbound phone calls.
IT Platforms and language skills we offer:
• Web and Windows application development
• Database design and management
• Web design
• Application conversions (i.e. from Excel, MS Access, FoxPro, etc. to Web w/ SQL Server)
• Cloud hosting (AWS, Azure)
• All Microsoft platforms and programming tools
Our team has extensive experience in developing custom database driven software and web applications. We are adept at understanding user requirements, and we will work closely with your user community to understand the business needs behind those requirements.
We are problem solvers and we can help with your challenges like these:
• Are there redundancies in your processes that cause loss of time and labor?
• Is your database performing slowly?
• Do you have multiple tracking systems that need to be manually cross-referenced, causing extra time to complete accurate reporting?
• Do you have an Excel or Access data management system your organization has outgrown?
• Do you need more functionality such as GIS integration?
These are some of our clients and partners:
Since 2013, we have administered levies in nearly every county in the state from Alameda to Yuba. We have consulted with city, county and special districts throughout California in areas of:
• Cannabis Management Services
• Community Colleges
• Flood Control
• Roads and Infrastructure
• School Districts
• State Agencies
• Stormwater Management
To contact SCI, reply to this ad or call:
Jeanette Hynson, Director of IT
phone: 707.430.4301 ext 105