QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate need for a Trim Dry/Cure Packaging Manager
Position is Full-Time-Direct Hire!
• Maintain an up-to-date Post-Harvest schedule and production plan that is used daily to prioritize and guide current batches
through the process.
• Manage all inventory of harvested cannabis material through the Post-Harvest process: wet trim, dry room, cure, dry trim,
packaging and QC.
• Maintain all barcoded inventory in our track and trace systems.
• Manage across two key teams: Processing (wet harvest, dry, cure, trim) and Packaging (finished inventory)
• Maintain the Post-Harvest productivity tracking system through each stage of the process to measure efficiency, performance
and report on success.
• Help refine and develop SOPs through each stage of the post-harvest process
• Implement daily checklists and to-do’s for crew members to properly maintain environmental controls and product quality.
• Ensure that all QC/QA protocols are being followed and maintained.
• Report on daily progress, updates and adherence to forecasts to Director of Cultivation.
• Follow all rules and regulations for harvest and inventory management including wet weight measurements, dry weight
measurements, and harvest batch requirements as set out in the State of California regulations.
• Ensure that all finished cannabis is being packaged according to our standard labeling requirements, being reported
appropriately in our track and trace systems, and being communicated to the larger team.
The candidate must have
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to create motivation within a team.
• 5+ years of experience in managing post-harvest processes for agricultural or other perishable product; cannabis-specific
experience is an advantage but not required.
• Ability to allocate and prioritize inventory across multiple stages of the process.
• Ability to grade and channel inventory strategically.
• Ability to operate within a track and trace environment.
• Experience managing complex deadlines with multiple moving parts
• Positive attitude, remains calm under pressure
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Reliable transportation
• Passes Livescan background check (no felonies)
• No recreational cannabis-use is tolerated during work hours.
• Must be 21+ years of age
• Must have legal working status
Team Player: Proven ability to work cooperatively with team members at all levels.
Accountability: Establishes clear expectations for self and others to achieve stated goals and objectives. Sets regular review and oversight procedures against a plan, gives regular feedback to ensure system and record accuracy
Experience: Demonstrated expertise in their field. Has learned many significant lessons and has been able to implement what they have learned into their career.
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, apply today at: www.atworksocal.com
You can also apply at our Palm Desert Office: Please call for an appointment at 760-346-3945.
You can also email your resume to email@example.com